How to develop an effective SEO strategy for your Organisation
SEO helps in online traffic and more revenues for a brand. However, brands are not able to use SEO effectively. The focus and research needed for SEO is missing. This results in less traffic and eventually less revenue.
- To understand the principles of SEO
- To understand user behaviour for information or product discovery
- To define a strategy for SEO
- To measure and track performance
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to develop the right SEO strategy
- Strategize on creating the right type of content
- Take effective steps to address performance and technical challenges
- Measure performance
1. Content Planners
2. Content Writers
3. Content Marketers
4. Digital Marketing Manager
5. Digital Marketing Executive
6. SEO Analyst(s)
7. SEO Managers
No. of Intended Participants : 10
Raunak is the founder & CEO of RankHigher.in, a leading digital marketing consultancy based in Bangalore. His company was rated in Top 5 Most Promising SEO companies in India in 2014. His campaign has been featured on Afaqs, Social Samosa, Business Insider and Astro Ulagam (a Malaysian TV Network). He is a frequent guest contributor on digital marketing on YourStory.com.
He has given guest talks at Nasscom and Kyron Global Accelerator. His clients have seen growth of 10X in business and 400X growth in social media engagement. One of his clients has grown from 0 to over 20,000 website visitors a month in 8 months organically. His blogs are followed by several industry leaders.
Raunak holds an MBA from Imperial College London.