How to use content as an effective marketing channel
Brands are creating content at a frantic pace. However, most brands are doing it the wrong way. Content is not developed with a certain objective in mind. Also the various forms of content are disconnected from each other.
- To understand the content creation methodology
- To troubleshoot the current challenges with content
- To define a process for content creation and marketing
- To measure and track performance
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to research content ideas
- Strategize on creating the right type of content
- Take effective steps to address current content challenges
- Create an effective content calendar
- Identify channels to market the content
- Measure performance of content
1. Content Planners
2. Content Writers
3. Content Marketers
4. Digital Marketing Manager
5. Digital Marketing Executive
6. SEO Analyst(s)
No. of Intended Participants : 10
Materials will be provided during the workshop for the participants
Raunak is the founder & CEO of RankHigher.in, a leading digital marketing consultancy based in Bangalore. His company was rated in Top 5 Most Promising SEO companies in India in 2014. His campaign has been featured on Afaqs, Social Samosa, Business Insider and Astro Ulagam (a Malaysian TV Network). He is a frequent guest contributor on digital marketing on YourStory.com.
He has given guest talks at Nasscom and Kyron Global Accelerator. His clients have seen growth of 10X in business and 400X growth in social media engagement. One of his clients has grown from 0 to over 20,000 website visitors a month in 8 months organically. His blogs are followed by several industry leaders.
Raunak holds an MBA from Imperial College London.